Monday, September 5, 2011

Celine Luggage Tote: It Bag & Hit Item!!!







Last week I got a call from one of my juniors. She asked whether she can find Celine shop in Seoul. Probably she believed that I'm a Korea expert...hahaha. Anyway, I informed her that she surely finds Celine shop there. Albeit, the price is surely high as well. I suggested her to look for what she want at Incheon Airport Duty Free. However, I wondered what she was looking for. She said she is looking for "Celine Luggage Tote". She informed that it's very difficult to find one in Bangkok now.

I felt surprise a bit to hear that but not a lot since Celine Luggage Tote is one of my wishlist items. Since Celine appointed Phoebe Philo as Creative Director, she has been leading Celine to very right direction. She even won Designer of the year at British Fashion Award in year 2010. Moreover, I have learnt that for buying this Celine Laggage Tote I have to be in waiting list first. OMG, I just realized that this Luggage Tote become big hit. I think I shall find one soon as well.