Thursday, August 18, 2011

Gal in Tux: New Way To Dress To Event/ Party Instead Of Wearing Night Gown.

My newest photo from My Style

Anne Hathaway in Lanvin Tux & Brian Atwood Heel: New Way To Dress Instead Of Wearing Night Gown. (Shared on StylePage)



Since I saw Carrie Bradshaw wore tux to her friends' wedding in SATC movie 2, I got new idea that girl like us doesn't have to all the times wear night gown or ball gown to an event/party or wedding party anymore. We can also wear trouser but still look smart.

Additionally, when I again saw Anne Hathaway in Lanvin Tux & Brian Atwood heel in Oscar Event, it really confirmed me that girl like us will look cool & smart in Tux & High Heel.

I think we shall change our style to be cool & smart girl sometime by wearing stylish tux. We don't have to buy too expensive tux but can select good quality tux from medium or high street brand like Zara, topshop, H &M and so on like in below photos. You can see below attached photo that even Mandy Moore wore H&M tux out to an event. Just grab one for you ;)





1st photo: Mandy Moore in H&M Tux
2nd photo: Zara Tux
3rd photo: Topshop Tux
4th photo: Topshop Tux