Friday, August 5, 2011

How To Dress To Church Wedding

Probably this year is a year of wedding. That's why I got plenty of invitation cards from several couples. I believe that some of you would have same problem like I have, which is "what & how to dress to wedding" problem. Then I have come up with these conclusions of my look. If it was you, would you like to pick & dress like me.

1. If I have limited budget & wanna dress simple, then I will dress like this;


Dress: ASOS Wrap Silk Dress $60.34
Necklace: H&M $12.95
Clutch: Zara Metallic Clutch $ 99.90
Shoes: Coloriffics Bridal Style Gala From www.onewed.com $45-$55

2. If I don't have to limit my budget & wanna look a bit glitter, I will still pick this ASOS wrap silk dress. Despite, I will match with other items like this;



Dress: ASOS Wrap Silk Dress $60.34
Necklace: H&M $12.95
Clutch: MW (Matthew Williamson) Sequined Suede Clutch $730
Bracelet: H&M $12.95
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Blue Cystal Pumps $1,450